Gluten Free & 100 % Vegan
The main Ingredient in our Sodium Hyaluronate Jelly Mask Series is Sodium Hyaluronate and Sodium Alginate. Sodium hyaluronate is smaller than Hyaluronic Acid and can move more freely into the deeper layers of the skin. Sodium Hyaluronate is a powerful humectant that attracts and holds on to water, making it the ultimate skin moisturizer.
Skin Conditions and Skin Types:
All Skin Types
Oily Skin with Clogged pores
How to use
- Mix 1/3 Scoop of Powder with just a little bit less than one scoop of water (Adjust water amount to get the desired consistency.)
- Mix for 1 minute – Put mixture to the side while you are preparing your client for the mask.
- Mix for 1 minute again and start application.
- Always apply from the center out to the peripherals. Jelly masks run so be sure to spend the next minute or two using your spatula to guide your mask back to the center of the face.
- After 10-15 minutes your mask will be ready to peel off!
Indications for Facial Protocols:
- As part of a Moisture Enriched Facial to promote moisture retention and delivery
- As part of a Facial on sensitive skin (after extractions, Rosacea, Dermaplane, Chemical Peels or any kind of inflammation) to sooth and calm the skin
- As part of any facial treatment to restore the moisture balance and improve the skin’s natural barrier.
- As part of a facial treatment to cleanse pores and reduce oiliness.
- As part of a Restorative Facial on environmentally damaged skin to replenish the HA levels in the lower Epidermal levels to improve the free-radical scavenging property of HA and help with the protection against solar radiation.
- As part of an Anti-Age Facial to nourish the shin with Vit E and Amino Acids
(In a skin that lacks Hyaluronic acid accumulation defective keratinocyte proliferation in response to mitogen and growth factors, decrease in skin elasticity, impaired local inflammatory response, and impaired tissue repair are observed.)
Citrus Aurantium Extact, Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Saffron Crocus (Crocus Sativus)